RSS

Navigation : Home / , / Article : Google sent me Google+ sticker with adsense Checks

Google sent me Google+ sticker with adsense Checks

I just received my 7th adsense payment worth $254.16.When I went to collect my courier from Bluedart courier boy I took it as usually and sign there and collected my check.but I felt little heavier weight than usual.So I was eager to open my courier.

See also : Google will help you to run your Adsense account | Report invalid adsense click

When I opened my check courier I was little shocked and I found 5 Google + sticker that I had never seen before with courier.I felt to share that moment with you all.If anybody had received Google+ sticker along with the Google Adsense Check you may share your views by commenting in the comment section below.

Loading

0 Responses to "Google sent me Google+ sticker with adsense Checks"

Do not add any spam messages, as we will strictly delete the spam comments, all content posted on this blog are free for use and for knowledge, do not spoil it with spamming.