RSS

Navigation : Home / , , , , , , / Article : How to Download torrent file on UCWeb in Mobile

How to Download torrent file on UCWeb in Mobile

Hello friends, I hove coming with new tricks for all, Well , That tricks come in my mind when I was surfing Internet on my mobile, I reach to page containing my favorite Movie on UCweb,I have tried to download it but can not download it on my mobile because it was torrent file.I have tried a lot but I could not, So I decided that if I am trying to do that and I can not, but what happen to all those mobile users trying to do same as that I do.

I searched online on internet about same, and I found 1 tricks how to download torrent file in mobile in UCweb?
Now I have solution and I am sharing with you.

Follow the steps to Download torrent file on UCWeb in Mobile:

Step-1. Go to Torrific Website and create your account there.
Step-2. Now past URL of your torrentz file on the URL box shown at topmost  and click on get button.

Step-3. They will mail you that torrent file, so check your inbox,which e-mail address you have provided while at the time of registration,(It will take time to get, depending upon the file size)

Step-4. Now you have done!!

Loading

0 Responses to "How to Download torrent file on UCWeb in Mobile"

Do not add any spam messages, as we will strictly delete the spam comments, all content posted on this blog are free for use and for knowledge, do not spoil it with spamming.