RSS

Navigation : Home / Article : About

About

I am Bhavesh Sondagar studding in 3rd year B.Pharm in Surat in bhagvan mahavir college of pharmacy and it is good institute for studying pharmacy .
I have passed my H.S.C in archana vidhya bhavan and I got 87.00% in S.S.C. and took science stream.
I got 70.00% in H.S.C.(sci)
I am blogging since 3-4 years.I like photography and blogging and wanted to choose my Career path as full time blogger, I have currently so many blogs and website.
My blog has been featured on blogsolve which is also technological blog from India.
E-HowPortal-Now Multiauthor tech blog
Latest News Blog
GTU Question paper blog
Livetub(Videoblog)
My friends book
SMS Collection blog
Web-Resultportal

I like Photography & VideoGraphy so that I am Going to create some entertainment stuffs from all, I am posting all entertaining stuffs on my Facebook Fan page.

Loading

0 Responses to "About"

Do not add any spam messages, as we will strictly delete the spam comments, all content posted on this blog are free for use and for knowledge, do not spoil it with spamming.